Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Wanted: Guardian Angel ASAP

Our guardian angel requested a transfer today...it's sad. The last one volunteered for Iraq.

Mom had a dental appointment at 8:00, so I called Spring Arbor at 6:30 asking them to wake Mom for her appointment...they didn't. I arrived at 7:30 to find her in her bathrobe eating breakfast. Our angel pulled out all the stops and we were just 10 minutes late for the appointment.

Mom teeth are fine. I got her nails done after work, forgetting I had changed her hair appointment to tonight. Thankfully, our angel found someone to take her for her new hair appointment at 9:00 A.M. Friday.

My nails were wet...Mom had to go to the restroom...we made it!!!

I got home from at 8:30, ate supper and 15 minutes later, we received a call telling us my mother-in-law had a stroke today...in WalMart. Mary would like that. My mother-in-law is an amazing, tough lady. I hope when she dies, it's in WalMart or playing Bingo or Cribbage. She sure wouldn't want to waste time dying at home.

It's been a long day...please pray for Mary, Mom, and me.
Marsha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home