Friday, September 22, 2006

Sheri's Baby Boy

Mom is our top priority, so I stay stressed about her and forget to give you all good news.

We are all well, and excited about Sheri, Steve's youngest daughter. Sheri has wanted a baby forever; over the years she has taken every test, had surgery, and spent thousands of dollars. Well, Max is due on October 31!!! :)

She wants to have Thanksgiving at her house this year and it will be a real celebration! Plus, she's one of the best cooks I've ever met. I can't wait to play with the baby. I bought him a newborn outfit to wear home, but he already weights about 6 pounds. If he gets to wear it home, it'll be the last time it fits him!

This weekend is going to be busy...aren't they all. Wyatt and Mom are coming tomorrow. I need to do some shopping, cleaning, and much needed paperwork. I'm also excited about helping a friend of mine decorate her new shop. Our world is doing well!

You all take care and have a great weekend!

Marsha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home